British based Terex has a long history of design and manufacture of site-dumpers, backhoe-loaders and compaction equipment. Terex UK is a part of the Terex Corporation.
In 1933, what was to eventually become Terex Corporation began its existence as the Euclid Company. General Motors, which purchased Euclid in 1953 developed and sold large equipment including over off-highway dump trucks. In the UK the Benford Company was formed after WWII by James Bennett and Harry Langford. Dumper manufacture started in 1953. The original 4×4 models had axles derived from Landrover axles, fitted with double reduction hubs. The company was taken over by Terex in 1999 as part of their acquisition of Powerscreen who had bought Benford in 1998 from the BM group who acquired Benford in 1986.
The Terex product range of today, built in Coventry, comprises of market leading site-dumpers in a range from 1-10 tonnes, backhoe-loaders and hand-guided and driven compaction machines.
Promac actively sell and supports Terex products in an official territory that comprises of Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, London within M25, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Surrey**, Sussex** and the Isle of Wight**.
** For compaction and backhoe loaders only.